First and foremost, I want to advise you that we have taken numerous precautions to keep our employees and customers safe, and that all HET employees are following government guidelines on vaccinations.
- We have encouraged all staff and visitors to practice proper hand hygiene, including frequent hand washing.
- Our truck interiors and offices are cleaned daily.
- We have equipped our team with soap, towels and wipes.
- We will practice social distancing where ever possible.
- We check in with our team every day and ensure that anyone with any symptoms of cold or flu does not come to work.
- We are monitoring personal travel to identify risk, and have advised all staff to follow public health guidelines and directives regarding when to self-isolate and self-monitor.
- We are evaluating all meetings on a case-by-case basis, and will be cancelling or moving these meetings to teleconference or web-based platforms as appropriate.
High Energy Transport is known for its reliable and professional service and we will do everything we can to continue to deliver the service that you expect.
From our family to yours, we wish you all well.