If you’re considering moving your office, it may be for many different reasons such as:
- your business is growing and you need more space
- you want to get closer to your clients and customers
- your business model has pivoted and you don’t need as much space anymore
- you’re downsizing and need to reduce rent expenses
- you’re buying a property instead of leasing space
You also need to consider how you’re going to make the move, like disassembling and reassembling furniture; taking your IT network down and turning it back up; getting rid of old and bulky items you no longer need; and let’s not forget all the décor and office improvement decisions you’ll have to make!
Of course you also need to take into account the needs of your employees and staff, and of the impact of the transition on their morale and their overall productivity. Business never stops, and nor should you!
One thing you shouldn’t have to worry about however, is choosing the right partner for your commercial move. There may be many commercial movers out there, but there is only one High Energy Transport Inc.
We’ve Never Missed a Deadline
That's right, you’ve read that correctly: 100% completion date.
One of our key features that sets us apart from others is that when we agree to a completion date, you can rest assured the job will be completed and you will be up and running without missing a beat. It will be like you had been there for years.
We know how critical it is for your business to minimize downtime, so we provide all of our Commercial Moving customers with a dedicated project manager that works with you and your team from beginning to end. We go through every aspect of your needs and ensure no stone is left unturned to ensure a seamless office move and transition. Our goal is to make the moving process as stress-free as possible for you, your business and your employees.
We will provide full installation and decommissioning services including bins, term carts, computer carts, protective monitor bags, computer bags, etc.
- If you have heavy machinery, we can move that for you too.
- If you need to dispose of old furniture, or filing cabinets, or maybe the broken foosball table in the lunchroom, we can do that for you also.
- We can store your items in our warehouse if there is a delay in getting access the new location
- Why not consider outsourcing your inventory storage at the same time? We can handle that for you and help reduce your inventory costs and your space requirements
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business seamlessly move to a new location with as little stress as possible, and you’ll discover why our slogan is Moving Done Right.
|Posted in:Commercial MoveOffice MoveOffice Relocation|
Simply put, warehousing is the process of storing items in a certain location during the shipping or fulfilment portion of a business transaction as they transit from one point to another in the supply chain to get to the end customer.
You can temporarily store items in your business’ stockroom or your shipping dock, but to get the maximum use out of your space and to help you control inventory and shipping costs, it’s best to store your physical goods in a safe and secure warehouse.
Why use an external warehouse to store my products?
The explosion of e-commerce over the past 2 years has put a lot of pressure on storage space and delivery times. Tech savvy customers constantly order products online and expect fast delivery times. Having warehousing facilities in a centrally-located area of the city enables you to provide faster shipping options and keeps the customer happy and coming back to you.
Also, having 3rd party external warehouse space speeds up your delivery to your clients and helps control your inventory costs by eliminating the extra steps of receiving all the products in-house, unpacking, picking, re-packing and finally shipping it all back out. It also helps minimize mistakes with all these manual processes, since warehousing staff are experts at what they do; and they do it every single day, day in and day out.
You may need warehousing facilities for:
- Inventory storage: free up space and your employees’ time by storing your products at an off-site facility
- Cross-province or cross-border shipping: separate and rearrange your orders on a regional basis, and send the right inventory to the right destination from the get-go
- Optimizing your capacity: combine multiple shipments and multiple orders into one container for a more cost-effective delivery
- Centralizing your shipments: use a centrally-located effective distribution centre as the warehousing hub for your business
- Improving your delivery times: get your shipments out to your customers faster with a centrally-located warehouse close to your clients locations
Why use High Energy Transport for your storage and warehousing needs?
Whether you are looking for short term or long term storage and warehousing, we are certain we can meet your needs. High Energy Transport’s staff become an extension of your team and can work with you, your busy schedule and your demanding customers.
Our warehouse is centrally located in the Greater Toronto area close to the major Highways – 400, 407, 427, 401, 410, 403 – and Toronto Pearson International Airport:
- Over 120,000 square feet of space
- Over 2000 regular sized skids
- Can handle oversized skids
- Temperature controlled
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
Looking for someone to destuff your containers, sort them, skid them and send them back out?
We have you covered. Our cross docking/transloading areas are ready to meet your service needs.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business manage its inventory costs with effective storage and warehousing.
Contact Us for a Free Quote
Every day there are more goods, products and equipment being shipped across the country, throughout the province or simply across town. This has certainly been the case for the past 18 months as E-commerce orders have skyrocketed and more businesses and consumers are having products delivered to their doors.
However, not all packages are alike and some products require special care & attention during the packing, shipping and delivery process. This is especially true for fragile, oversized or heavy items, or for items that may require on-site assembly.
What is a White Glove Service?
A White Glove Service is a premium delivery service that provides extra care and attention for those products that need a bit of extra TLC to get it to its intended destination. The items can also be unpacked, assembled, moved into the right position and the packaging materials can be disposed of for you.
These items can be products delivered to a warehouse, to a business' shipping dock, to a retail location that doesn't have a shipping dock or directly to a consumer's home. Think about:
- Large appliances including removal of the old appliances in a consumer's home
- Shipping hot tubs to a retail store's showroom
- A new dentist's chair for a dental office in a local strip mall
- A billiards table for the rec room of that new startup uptown
- A 3D Printer for a local manufacturer in the suburbs
- An industrial air conditioning unit for an office tower downtown
What are the benefits of a White Glove Service?
There are many reasons why you should consider a White Glove Service for some of your shipments:
- It's easy: one call takes care of shipping, unpacking, assembling and disposing of materials
- It's simple: your White Glove Service provider coordinates all the delivery team's activities and arranges for proper scheduling and execution
- It's fast: you don't have time to waste to unpack and assemble the items yourself, let alone figure out how to dispose of the packaging materials. Let the experts take care of that for you
- Better customer satisfaction: your clients will appreciate the White Glove Service treatment, and that means better online reviews, repeat business and referrals
- Fewer Product Returns: Professional installation means fewer problems and fewer defects which will help improve your bottom line and also increase customer satisfaction
- Save time and money: getting it done right the first time without having to coordinate between multiple parties will save you time, effort, money and headaches
Why use High Energy Transport for you White Glove Service needs?
We know we are an extension of your company and we want your customers to come back to you for future purchases. We take every step necessary to make certain it happens.Our team of qualified and experienced members is ready to deliver your products to your customers. We can receive your products at our Bolton warehouse, arrange a delivery time, deliver, unpack, assemble as well as remove and dispose of all packaging materials for you.
We guarantee your customers will be left with a smile and a big thumbs up.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business succeed.
|Posted in:White Glove Service|
What is Final Mile Delivery?
Final Mile Delivery or Last Mile Delivery is that last link in the supply chain where a product or shipment actually makes it to its intended recipient, whether it's at a business location, a retail store, a customer's home or to a designated collection point like a lockbox used for e-commerce.
The products may be stored in a warehouse location, a distribution center or even a retail store, and getting them to the client on time is crucial. The final mile delivery is the most expensive part of the supply chain, and can create a lot for headaches for 3PL companies, especially since there are more e-commerce deliveries now than ever before. E-commerce deliveries have changed the dynamics from shipping a few large orders from storage locations to businesses and store, to shipping very many smaller orders to multiple locations in a broader geographical scope.
3PL companies are struggling with this new environment, and this is where a reliable transportation partner can make a world of difference in not only keeping costs down but also accelerating the speed of deliveries and increasing customer satisfaction as well.
What to look for in a shipping partner?
There are many factors to consider when selecting the right shipping partner for your last mile deliveries:
- A centrally located warehouse close to major highways for ease of access. This is important as the warehouse will not only be closer to your clients, but it will help shorten delivery times as well.
- 24-Hour access. The warehouse and sorting facility should be accessible 24 hours a day; business never stops and neither should your ability to move your products.
- Handling of heavy and oversized shipments. This is a critical function for large commercial, industrial or residential shipments, whether it's air conditioning units for a strip mall, a CNC machine for an auto parts shop or a 10-person hot tub for a homeowner.
- Experienced staff in handling high volumes of orders with a history of reliable, on-time deliveries.
- Excellent communications and collaboration. Needless to say this will ensure a smooth handling of your shipments and delivering the right order to the right customer at the right time.
Your perfect partner: High Energy Transport
With over 40 years of experience within the transportation industry, High Energy Transport is your partner of choice to deliver your shipments to your clients on time, every time. Client communications is the key to our success and we treat and value every single customer as if they were our very first client.
We have a 24-hour sorting facility in Bolton near most major highways in Toronto, and can efficiently handle all of your final mile delivery requirements.
Contact us today to find out how we can help your business.
|Posted in:Final Mile DeliveryShipping3PL|
There are many occasions in the lifespan of any business when it becomes necessary to move offices. That might be because you are expanding your business to a second location, or downsizing it. Or it might be because you just want to ensure you are actually in the right location for your business.
Whatever the reason, there are always lots of things that you need to consider when you are thinking about moving offices. In this blog, we will take you through some of the most important of these - and as you will see, it's about much more than just remembering those boxes of paper.
Disassembling & Reassembling Furniture
Chances are you don't want to have to buy all new furniture, so that means you are going to want to transport your existing items as best as you can. But it is not simply a case of carrying it from one place to another. In fact, you will need to first disassemble your furniture, so that you can much more readily transfer it to the appropriate location, and then you'll need to reassemble it in the right place, in the right part of the office. All of that takes time, and it's something you might want to find help for.
IT Network Reconfiguration
If you are not careful, the simple act of moving your IT network can cause serious problems for your business. You could end up losing data, losing the security of the system that your customers rely on to keep their data safe, and putting your business at risk of further cyber trouble. You need to properly take it apart and professionally reconfigure it again at the other end to avoid these issues, and to ensure you still have the same complete IT system after you have moved offices.
Disposing Of Old Items
There will also be a huge number of items that you don't want to take with you, and you would rather just get rid of. But do you know how to actually dispose of everything in the most sensible, environmentally-friendly and simplest way possible? You might find that it's best to get some help with the disposal of filing cabinets, papers, chairs, tables and so on. And just how on earth do you dispose of the break room pinball machine, or a vending machine? You'll likely need some help on that front too.
As you can see, there are a lot of things to think about, and hiring professional commercial movers may be the best move you make. Having a dedicated project manager to make sure all aspects of your move are handled quickly and efficiently will make your life a lot simpler and make your move as stress-free as possible.
If you're considering an office move, please contact the professional commercial movers at High Energy Transport Inc. today, and discover Moving Done Right.
|Posted in:Commercial MoveOffice MoveOffice Relocation|