Your Business Is Growing: Time To Move!
Your business has been growing, and that’s great news! Many businesses have struggled through the pandemic, and you’ve not only managed to survive, but even to thrive on top of that!
Whether the growth was achieved by adding new clients, by growing your product line or by pivoting your business into something completely different, you now need more space to accommodate new staff.
We’ve mentioned that there are many things to think about when considering or planning an office move, like disassembling & reassembling furniture, disposing of old items, office furniture installation, and more importantly choosing a commercial moving partner that has never missed a deadline; but for many businesses one of the major pain points is moving the IT infrastructure.
Moving Your Office IT Network is Job #1
We all know that the IT infrastructure is the lifeblood of a business; it’s how information about customer orders is stored and shared; it’s how your widgets are designed or your services are delivered to your clients; it’s how Accounting records and tracks the performance of your business and determines your profitability.
Your business can’t afford to be down so it’s mission critical to disconnect and reconnect your IT network as quickly as possible.
So before you even think of installing your office furniture, you have to think of your office IT network first. You don’t want to lose customer data or orders. You don’t want to expose your business to cybersecurity risks like spoofing and hacking. You want to be back up and running 100% as fast as possible.
For many businesses, setting up the IT infrastructure is an afterthought to setting up the furniture, but that can cause many problems to physically access the network, to its performance and to its security.
Let High Energy Transport Move your Office IT Network
Your office IT network is one of your most precious business assets, so let High Energy Transport properly take it apart in your current location, carefully pack it, and professionally reconfigure it again at the your new location to avoid the issues we’ve just mentioned above.
The High Energy Transport commitment to excellent customer service means that a dedicated project manager is assigned to your move, and that we follow up on every project with next-day reports that summarize project status including any deficiencies, which ensures they are resolved quickly.
Contact Us Today For Your Office Move
Whether you’re a small business with 4 employees in Oakville, a mid-sized business with 55 employees in Scarborough, or a large business with more than 600 employees in Toronto, High Energy Transport can help your business seamlessly move to a new location with as little stress as possible.
Our uniformed installation teams are trained to carry out their work in a professional manner and are always respectful of their host environment.
Contact us today to discover why our slogan is Moving Done Right.
|Posted in:Commercial MoveOffice MoveOffice RelocationIT Support|
So you’ve finally decided that it’s time to move your office after so many years. There may be different reasons for doing this.
Business is growing?
If your business is growing, then maybe you’re facing one of more of these challenges:
- Your business has grown and you’re looking to expand your operations into a bigger office
- You’ve added staff and need more space to accommodate them
- You’ve acquired another business and need to merge the 2 existing offices into a new location to get your combined team together
- You’ve pivoted your business by adding a new product line or service and need additional space
Business activity is down?
If your business activity has slowed down during the pandemic, then maybe you’re facing one of more of these challenges:
- You don’t have as many employees anymore
- You don’t need as much office or storage space
- You’ve pivoted your business into a completely different area of business that doesn’t require as much space anymore
- You’re looking to reduce your rent expense
- You’re looking to sell your business and want to make the balance sheet more attractive
Whatever the situation may be, one of the major considerations when moving an office is moving office furniture. Whether you’re a small business with 5 employees in Markham, a mid-sized business with 50 employees in Vaughan, or a large business with 500 employees in Mississauga, one thing is certain is that you will have to move office furniture: desks, chairs, tables, credenzas, modular office systems, filing cabinets, whiteboards; and not to mention all those computers and printers – and even the odd plant as well!
You may also have furniture that is broken, damaged, too old or simply not being used anymore, and we can get rid of that for you as part of our office installation and moving services.
Professional Office Furniture Installation Services
High Energy Transport offers professional office furniture installation services that complement our commercial moving services, to make your moving and relocating experience as hassle-free as possible.
Office Furniture Installation Expertise
Our installation teams possess years of combined industry experience all across the Greater Toronto Area. We are uniquely qualified to service all major furniture systems, and can certainly handle your office furniture requirements.
With our team of highly qualified installation professionals there is no project too large or too small that we can't handle.
Our uniformed installation teams are trained to carry out their work in a professional manner and are always respectful of their host environment. Each member has experience with office furniture installation.
The High Energy Transport commitment to excellent customer service means that a dedicated project manager is assigned to your move, and that we follow up on every project with next-day reports that summarize project status including any deficiencies, which ensure they are resolved quickly.
We’ve Never Missed a Deadline
That's right, you’ve read that correctly: 100% completion date.
We’ve said it before: one of our key differentiators is that when we agree to a completion date, you can rest assured the job will be completed and you will be up and running without missing a beat. It will be like you had been there for years.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business seamlessly move to a new location with as little stress as possible, and you’ll discover why our slogan is Moving Done Right.
Contact Us for a Quote
|Posted in:Commercial MoveOffice MoveOffice RelocationOffice Furniture Installation|
If you’re considering moving your office, it may be for many different reasons such as:
- your business is growing and you need more space
- you want to get closer to your clients and customers
- your business model has pivoted and you don’t need as much space anymore
- you’re downsizing and need to reduce rent expenses
- you’re buying a property instead of leasing space
You also need to consider how you’re going to make the move, like disassembling and reassembling furniture; taking your IT network down and turning it back up; getting rid of old and bulky items you no longer need; and let’s not forget all the décor and office improvement decisions you’ll have to make!
Of course you also need to take into account the needs of your employees and staff, and of the impact of the transition on their morale and their overall productivity. Business never stops, and nor should you!
One thing you shouldn’t have to worry about however, is choosing the right partner for your commercial move. There may be many commercial movers out there, but there is only one High Energy Transport Inc.
We’ve Never Missed a Deadline
That's right, you’ve read that correctly: 100% completion date.
One of our key features that sets us apart from others is that when we agree to a completion date, you can rest assured the job will be completed and you will be up and running without missing a beat. It will be like you had been there for years.
We know how critical it is for your business to minimize downtime, so we provide all of our Commercial Moving customers with a dedicated project manager that works with you and your team from beginning to end. We go through every aspect of your needs and ensure no stone is left unturned to ensure a seamless office move and transition. Our goal is to make the moving process as stress-free as possible for you, your business and your employees.
We will provide full installation and decommissioning services including bins, term carts, computer carts, protective monitor bags, computer bags, etc.
- If you have heavy machinery, we can move that for you too.
- If you need to dispose of old furniture, or filing cabinets, or maybe the broken foosball table in the lunchroom, we can do that for you also.
- We can store your items in our warehouse if there is a delay in getting access the new location
- Why not consider outsourcing your inventory storage at the same time? We can handle that for you and help reduce your inventory costs and your space requirements
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business seamlessly move to a new location with as little stress as possible, and you’ll discover why our slogan is Moving Done Right.Contact Us for a Quote
|Posted in:Commercial MoveOffice MoveOffice Relocation|
Simply put, warehousing is the process of storing items in a certain location during the shipping or fulfilment portion of a business transaction as they transit from one point to another in the supply chain to get to the end customer.
You can temporarily store items in your business’ stockroom or your shipping dock, but to get the maximum use out of your space and to help you control inventory and shipping costs, it’s best to store your physical goods in a safe and secure warehouse.
Why use an external warehouse to store my products?
The explosion of e-commerce over the past 2 years has put a lot of pressure on storage space and delivery times. Tech savvy customers constantly order products online and expect fast delivery times. Having warehousing facilities in a centrally-located area of the city enables you to provide faster shipping options and keeps the customer happy and coming back to you.
Also, having 3rd party external warehouse space speeds up your delivery to your clients and helps control your inventory costs by eliminating the extra steps of receiving all the products in-house, unpacking, picking, re-packing and finally shipping it all back out. It also helps minimize mistakes with all these manual processes, since warehousing staff are experts at what they do; and they do it every single day, day in and day out.
You may need warehousing facilities for:
- Inventory storage: free up space and your employees’ time by storing your products at an off-site facility
- Cross-province or cross-border shipping: separate and rearrange your orders on a regional basis, and send the right inventory to the right destination from the get-go
- Optimizing your capacity: combine multiple shipments and multiple orders into one container for a more cost-effective delivery
- Centralizing your shipments: use a centrally-located effective distribution centre as the warehousing hub for your business
- Improving your delivery times: get your shipments out to your customers faster with a centrally-located warehouse close to your clients locations
Why use High Energy Transport for your storage and warehousing needs?
Whether you are looking for short term or long term storage and warehousing, we are certain we can meet your needs. High Energy Transport’s staff become an extension of your team and can work with you, your busy schedule and your demanding customers.
Our warehouse is centrally located in the Greater Toronto area close to the major Highways – 400, 407, 427, 401, 410, 403 – and Toronto Pearson International Airport:
- Over 120,000 square feet of space
- Over 2000 regular sized skids
- Can handle oversized skids
- Temperature controlled
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
Looking for someone to destuff your containers, sort them, skid them and send them back out?
We have you covered. Our cross docking/transloading areas are ready to meet your service needs.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business manage its inventory costs with effective storage and warehousing.
Contact Us for a Free Quote
Every day there are more goods, products and equipment being shipped across the country, throughout the province or simply across town. This has certainly been the case for the past 18 months as E-commerce orders have skyrocketed and more businesses and consumers are having products delivered to their doors.
However, not all packages are alike and some products require special care & attention during the packing, shipping and delivery process. This is especially true for fragile, oversized or heavy items, or for items that may require on-site assembly.
What is a White Glove Service?
A White Glove Service is a premium delivery service that provides extra care and attention for those products that need a bit of extra TLC to get it to its intended destination. The items can also be unpacked, assembled, moved into the right position and the packaging materials can be disposed of for you.
These items can be products delivered to a warehouse, to a business' shipping dock, to a retail location that doesn't have a shipping dock or directly to a consumer's home. Think about:
- Large appliances including removal of the old appliances in a consumer's home
- Shipping hot tubs to a retail store's showroom
- A new dentist's chair for a dental office in a local strip mall
- A billiards table for the rec room of that new startup uptown
- A 3D Printer for a local manufacturer in the suburbs
- An industrial air conditioning unit for an office tower downtown
What are the benefits of a White Glove Service?
There are many reasons why you should consider a White Glove Service for some of your shipments:
- It's easy: one call takes care of shipping, unpacking, assembling and disposing of materials
- It's simple: your White Glove Service provider coordinates all the delivery team's activities and arranges for proper scheduling and execution
- It's fast: you don't have time to waste to unpack and assemble the items yourself, let alone figure out how to dispose of the packaging materials. Let the experts take care of that for you
- Better customer satisfaction: your clients will appreciate the White Glove Service treatment, and that means better online reviews, repeat business and referrals
- Fewer Product Returns: Professional installation means fewer problems and fewer defects which will help improve your bottom line and also increase customer satisfaction
- Save time and money: getting it done right the first time without having to coordinate between multiple parties will save you time, effort, money and headaches
Why use High Energy Transport for you White Glove Service needs?
We know we are an extension of your company and we want your customers to come back to you for future purchases. We take every step necessary to make certain it happens.Our team of qualified and experienced members is ready to deliver your products to your customers. We can receive your products at our Bolton warehouse, arrange a delivery time, deliver, unpack, assemble as well as remove and dispose of all packaging materials for you.
We guarantee your customers will be left with a smile and a big thumbs up.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business succeed.
|Posted in:White Glove Service|